"I think I’m allergic to people who are unwilling to broaden their perspectives."
— Dau Voire (via kushandwizdom)
"The reason women are turning you down for casual sex seems to be that, for one thing, a lot of you are calling them sluts afterward. Also, a lot of you aren’t bothering to try to be good in bed."
— Terri Conley, professor of psychology and women’s studies at the University of Michigan (link)
"The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about you."
— Unknown (via cosmofilius)
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
(Source: moon-sylph, via athena-energy-deactivated201408)
"Instead of thinking about how to get love, begin to offer it. If you give, you receive. There is no other way."
— Osho (via cosmofilius)
(Source: purplebuddhaproject, via cosmofilius)